My neighbor knew about her dislike of
dogs and animals, so far she deliberately poured water on a dog when she saw it
sitting on the net as she lived above me, I tried to ask her several times
about why she was doing but she was denying her baptism, but it was completely
out of the framework of non-intent, I deliberately poured water on the dogs and
cats that I had so obviously brought home in my house. Jessie began her
conversation. The 17-year-old girl was one of those whose pets subjected to
some kind of violence by humans
"I saw a group of children between the
ages of 8 and 12 years," said Dina, 40, a housewife. "I saw them
clutching a newborn dog, dragging him from his neck with a rope of laundry,
taking advantage of his smallness and weakness and inability to defend himself.
I did not want to intervene explicitly,
because the number of children was great, and I was afraid that they might
speak to me in a bad way, but what I am surprised that not all passersby in the
street intervened at all to free the dog from the hand of his torturers
"The basis of this violence must be
the behavior of the father and the mother. As long as the child is violent from
his mother, father or brother, he will be able to attack something smaller and
weaker than him," she said
Research by a number of child
protection specialists has indicated that a child who is frequently subjected
to violence such as beating his father or beating his mother in front of him
will be more and more receptive to violence. A person who is accustomed to
seeing a certain situation frequently is more receptive and comfortable, thus,
he absorbs the violence that he sees, and is used to, and takes him out of the
weaker
Recently, the pioneers of social
networking sites have been dealing with several consecutive incidents of
violence against animals. It started with videos of people torturing cats or
dogs, and then the subject has become more brutal, and more developed to
explode violence against animals. With the idea of "dog rape", it
is interesting to think that, following that unfortunate incident, another
incident, the rape of a three-year-old girl
In a statistical survey of
psychiatric patients with a history of animal torture, the same site showed
that they were very violent towards humans as well. It is a matter of
ascendancy. If a person feels the power and control of his torture of an
animal, Human beings
As for the view of psychiatry, the person
who tortures an animal, and seeks refuge in its suffering is a mental patient
inevitably, and may have been subjected to persecution in his youth, and that
form a psychological node has, which prompted him to this person and treated as
a normal psychological patient, Any patient
About the Author
0 comments: